Sunday, November 14, 2010

Impulse II

A wedding coordinator and a bride are behind the chapel doors.
wc- Ok , the flower girls have gone its your turn
b- but i don't hear my song
wc- what do you mean?
b-  my song its suppose to be playing.
wc- i didn't know you wanted a song, what it is?
 b- the pachelbel's canon in D.
wc- that songs a bit cliche don't you think?
b- excuse me?
wc- what? you don't think so?
b-  no, its a classic, its what i have always dreamt of having
wc- well i think your dream just got crushed.
b- what? i told you i wanted that song!
wc- i don't recall us discussing this
b- well we did, and even if we didn't it's just a given you play that when the bride walks down the isle.
wc- its a given cliche, sorry there is nothing i can do about it.
b- you don't have any song i could walk down the isle with?
wc- well i have my i-pod, but I'm not sure your going to like it.
b- at this point i don't even care, i just need music.
wc- ok if you say so, i will be right back.
( one minute later)
wc- ok you can go now
The bride starts walking down the isle. Music starts playing, all you can hear is U2 in the backround singing ," I still haven't found what I'm looking for"

No comments:

Post a Comment