Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome to Shenanigans

Welcome to my new blog! My name is Juno Brody and I am in creative writing class. I took this class because i am not  very good at expressing myself through writing, so i hope this class will help me become better! The reason for my blog name "Shenanigans", is because it is my favorite quote from my favorite movie, Juno. Now a little bit about myself. The top five things I love in life are as follows:
 1. To watch movies .... who doesn't love movies? They put you in a new world a new life and for a few   hours you get to experience that.
2. Dill Pickles.
3. Stars .... they bring peace to my mind the minute i see them.
4. Football (especially the longhorns)
5. I love to be green ... hence the background
I hope you enjoy my blog as well as my favorite tunes :)
P.s. I also LOVE stripes 

No comments:

Post a Comment